6. T131 Listen to the pronunciation of these three verbs in the past.
Listen and list the verbs in the chart according to the pronunciation of -ed. Then listen and check.
P Listen and repeat.
7. Game ‘Famous people’. Revise the biographies of great Russian and Western composers (Unit 16) trying to remember as many details as you can. Then one of the students (A) leaves the room. The others in the group think of one of the composers they’ve read about. The student who left the room comes back and asks questions about this famous person. Each student in the group has to give a biographical detail as an answer.
8. T132 Listen to three telephone conversations. Who is calling whom? Write the names in your Workbook. Did all the callers speak to the people they wanted to call?
Listen and check your table.
9. T132 Fill in the blanks in the dialogues in your Workbook, then listen to the conversations again and check.
10. In pairs, practice telephoning conversations. Student A calls Student В and invites him/her to the cinema.
11. Are you into computers? Give the answers to these computer definitions.
12. Think of three things that you would do if you were the President/the Minister of Education/the school headmaster/a teenager’s father or mother?